II Brazil-Argentine Microfluidics Congress
V Congreso de Microfluídica Argentina
October 22-25, 2019. Córdoba, Argentina.
Early Fee until July 15
- Seniors AR$ 2800
- Graduate students AR$ 1800
- Undergraduate students AR$ 1000
Regular Fee until September 11 (new deadline!!)
- Seniors AR$ 3500
- Graduate students AR$ 2200
- Undergraduate students AR$ 1200
Late Fee until October 6
- Seniors AR$ 4500
- Graduate students AR$ 2900
- Undergraduate students AR$ 1600
Participation of undergraduate students is encouraged ! Registration fee waiving will be available for them. The organizers will try to give financial support to participants, PhDs, postdocs and young researchers who justify their request by email until September 13, after abstract submission.
Registration Payment includes:
congress material, six coffee breaks, three lunch, welcome (on Monday 21, 6:00-8:00 PM), participants work exhibited as talk or poster. The posters will be showed the whole congress (should be hang at arrival) and can be discussed during coffee breaks, lunch and during its specific times in the program. The best poster will receive a prize. Participants will find companies exhibitions, editorials, and can discuss in an open round table among academy, goverment and industry. As well UNC labs visits will be offered.
The fee payment should be done by bank transfer* to:
Bank: Banco de la Nación Argentina (suc 1570)
Account name: UNC – Facultad de Matemática, Astronomía y Física
Account type: cuenta corriente
SWIFT code: NAC NAR BACOR
ABA code: 026008552 NAC NUS 33
Please, after the transfer, send by email the payment receipt (a PDF file is prefereed) and state clearly the data you need to be written down in the corresponding invoice. The registration will not be fulfilled until this email is received.
- All bank transfer charges must be covered by the participant and may not be deducted from the amount remitted.
- Residents should make the payment only through bank transfer.
- Given that international transfers can be an expensive way to send money, non-residents could make the payment (late fee) upon arrival at the conference registration desk. We will accept AR$ (preferred) and US$.